There are several ways to support The Arc of Alameda County
- Join the Board of Directors
- Serve on a Board Committee (Finance, Marketing, Membership, Audit)
- Help increase/manage the mailing list
- Advise us on social media
- Help write/update collateral material
- Write articles for our newsletter
- Compile statistics in our quality assurance dep’t.
- Hire one or more of our clients full-time or part-time.
- Let a client volunteer at your place of business.
- Be a golf coach at one of our LifeLinks-Golf programs
- Serve on the Bogey Bash Golf Tournament Committee – annual golf fundraiser in May each year.
- Volunteer at the Bogey Bash. Sponsor and Play in the Bogey Bash, Donate a raffle prize or auction item.
- Volunteer at the client golf tournament we need non-disabled golfers to play in a “scramble” with our LifeLinks golfers.
- Donate gently used golf clubs – especially women’s clubs and clubs for lefties.
- Volunteer to help us take clients on community outings
- Help arrange visits to Bay Area attractions, police & fire stations, a place where they manufacture candy bars, etc.
- Teach clients your skill – e.g. bankers teach checkbook management.
- Cash – General.
- Cash – specific for a specific program or project.
- Contribute or canvass your neighborhood for in- kind raffle prizes to use at the golf fundraiser & other events.
- Conduct a clothing drive at your business or service club for our recycling program (or donate individually).
There are many other ways to help. Take a tour. See what we do and where you might fit it.
Contact: Richard Fitzmaurice at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange a meeting.
It might change your life.