SCOPE believes that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
achieve richer, more meaningful lives and increase their learning potential when they engage in community activities that are common for everyone else.
SCOPE clients learn four basic aspects of daily life:
- Domestic tasks – laundry, cooking and cleaning.
- Recreation/Leisure activities – such as movies, sports and picnics.
- Community access – outings to parks, libraries and restaurants.
- Vocational activities – collecting recyclable material, computer lab, shredding, sorting and packing.
SCOPE provides the support that empowers people with developmental disabilities to:
– become employed or to perform meaningful volunteer work
– recreate in integrated settings.
– develop domestic and community access skills to their highest potential.
INTAKES, REFERRALS, TOURS AND INFORMATION
14700 Doolittle Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: (510) 394-9284