SCOPE believes that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
achieve a richer, more meaningful life and increase their learning potential when they engage in community activities that are common for everyone else.
SCOPE clients learn four basic aspects of daily life:
- Domestic tasks – laundry, cooking and cleaning.
- Recreation/Leisure activities – such as movies, sports and picnics.
- Community access – outings to parks, libraries and restaurants.
- Vocational activities – collecting recyclable material, computer lab, shredding, sorting and packing.
SCOPE provides the support that empowers people with developmental disabilities to:
– become employed or to perform meaningful volunteer work
– recreate in integrated settings.
– develop domestic and community access skills to their highest potential.
INTAKES, REFERRALS, TOURS AND INFORMATION
San Leandro Campus
14700 Doolittle Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: (510) 394-9886
Union City Campus
34135 Seventh Street, Union City, CA 94587
Phone: (510) 477-0896 ext 4309